Ogiv Construction Company Nigeria Ltd
Is looking for equity-minded applicants who represent the full diversity of Ogiv and who demonstrate a sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse EPC, socioeconomic, cultural, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, and ethnic backgrounds present in our community.
Human Resources – Lead
- Staff Hiring (70%)
Schedules and prepare employment verification letters and Provide accurate and timely entries in HR Database hires, extensions, title changes, pay rate changes, transfers and terminations
Send payment requests to Ogiv Payroll Services for pay, pay adjustments, ensure that all personnel forms, checksheets and benefit packets are current and reordered as needed.
Responsible for keeping file cabinet fully stocked and neatly organized.
Employee Action Chang Forms and earnings distribution change requests via our Distribution Change System by published deadlines. Responsible for records management including creating new employee files and filing all paperwork generated by the HR Operations staff.
Greet customers promptly and offer direction or assistance as needed.
Other duties/special projects as needed.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administrations and Management or any related courses,
- Basic internet skills, Strong interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, accurate and possess a rigorous attention to detail.
- Interpersonal skills to maintain cooperative and effective working relationships.
- Able to independently perform routine assignments and refer unusual problems to supervisor.
- Ability to work in teams and independently.
- Ability to meet regular deadlines.
- Ability to quickly set and execute changing priorities.
- Ability to research and resolve problems, follow through on projects and assignments.
- Ability to use judgment to follow standard guidelines.
- Willingness to learn and take direction as well as constructive feedback.
- Ability to communicate in verbal and written form.
- Ability to interpret written policies as needed.
- Ability to use judgment to solve problems.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding sensitive personnel matters.
A bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management preferred. Two to three years experience in the HR field, or a comparable combination of education and experience. Experience in hiring Graduate students in the GSI and GSR titles.
Salary & Benefits
For information on the comprehensive benefits package offered by Ogiv Construction Company Nigeria Limited website: www.ogivconstruction.com
Designated salary is N70 – N100; however, starting salary is commensurate with experience.
How to apply: Send your CV in word processing document to Ogiv Construction Email Address below, Shortlisted Candidate will be contacted through their Emails or phone numbers, for other relevant document needed on the day of interview. Good luck